Please be advised that following the recent snowfall and current weather conditions over the past few weeks, the start of the WYSA 2022 U9-U18 Recreational Outdoor Season will be delayed one week until Monday, May 9th, 2022.

We have consulted with the City of Winnipeg and Member Club field assignors from across the city and surrounding areas regarding the amount of snow that is currently on the ground and forecasted to arrive this week. We’re disappointed that we will not be able to kick off the season on time, but this decision has been made to ensure the city and members have time to prepare their fields following the snow melt and to ensure a positive and safe experience for all participants.

We will continue to keep in touch with the city and field assignors as the kickoff date approaches and will communicate to all our members should the kickoff need to be adjusted again.The schedule will be released by no later than Tuesday, May 3rd, 2022.