The following dates have been set for winter registration for Soccer, Ringette, and Taekwondo
Sunday August 24, 6:00 - 8:00
Thursday Sept 4, 6:00 - 8:00
Sunday Sept 7, 6:00 - 8:00
It is extremely important that you visit our hockey site for information on taking a compulsory course mandated by Hockey Manitoba before registering your child for hockey. We hope to have the registration fees posted shortly.
There will be a general meeting this Sunday at 6:30 for all residents of the east end area.
~~Ages 7 - 18 the season starts May 12/14. Coaches meeting is scheduled May 5
& 6/14 to get their schedules
5 & 6 Start May 5 ??? but may be pushed back.
Same for Micro 3 & 4
The main doors for the facility will be closed until further notice. To access the elevator for the upper hall, you will have to come in through the compressor doors at the back of the hall. They are silver and have not been painted. Please ensure that you have made arrangements for this as normally the doors will be locked, but available for bingo.
Please note that the front entrance will be enclosed by fencing and is not accessible. Please use the door west of that entrance (hall door) to access the facility. Also note that there is very restricted parking available and to park on a side street. This will probably be in effect for the summer. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This will be the 15th Annual Car Show April 25-27
WHAT YOU SEE
- Plenty of great vehicles, almost all of which are driven daily (in the summer of course)
- Wide assortment of vendors, most of which supply parts or services to auto enthusiasts
- Public admission ONLY $10 & kids under 12 get in FREE (when accompanied by an adult)
- Friday, April 25 - 6PM – 10PM
- Saturday, April 26 - 10AM – 10PM
- Sunday, April 27 - 11AM – 5PM