Transcona East End Community Club in conjuction with the Transcona Railer Express are proud to be hosting
Breakfast with Santa
December 12 from 8:00 am to 11:00 am in the upstairs hall
$2.00 for children (2 pancakes, 2 sausages, juice)
$3.00 for adults (3 pancakes, 3 sausages, coffee
Proceeds to the Transcona Food Bank
Bring a tin for the bin for the Transcona Food Bank
Stick and Puck will take place every Friday during the hockey season at 4:30 pm on Rink 3
Helmets are mandatory
Will take place every Saturday 6:30pm-7:30pm and every Sunday 1:30pm-2:30pm.
Hope you can all join us!
Entertainment for the Grand Opening will be supplied by Winnipeg's Premier Two Man Band - Luke & Murray starting at 12 pm!
YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THE EAST END COMMUNITY CLUB GRAND OPENING EVENT!
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 19, 2015
- Opening Ceremonies with Special Guests and Ribbon Cutting start at 1pm
- First 500 people will receive a FREE give away!
- First 500 people in line get a FREE hot dog!
- Bring your skates and skate on the new rink after the Opening Ceremonies
- Clown and Face Painting for kids
- Facility tours will take place throughout the event
Come check out the new rink and enjoy the fun!!
The City of Winnipeg in it's leisure guide will be offering lessons on learning to skate. They will be Mondays 5:30 - 6:30, 6:45 - 7:45 and Saturdays from 11:00 - 12:00, 12:15 - 1:15. Since this is run by the City of Winnipeg, you will have to register thru the leisure guide that is out in the fall.