Election By Laws
The bylaws listed below will be effective immediately if adopted on the evening of April 24, 2008 before the general elections.
The Transcona East End Community Club Executive Board will consist of the following positions:
Vice-President of Sports
The Executive Board positions will be a 2 year term with the President and Vice-President of Sports being elected in the odd years, and the positions of the Vice-President Administration and Secretary being elected in the even years.
To be nominated on the Executive board, an individual must have served at least 2 years on the Transcona East End Community Club board the past 2 years prior to the elections of that year.
The Transcona East End Community Club Board positions are as follows:
1. Mini-Soccer 11. Hall rentals 21. Maintenance
2. Micro-Soccer 12. Baseball 22. Security
3. 7 & 8 Soccer 13. Softball 23. Special Events
4. 9 + Girls Soccer 14. Sports Equipment 24. Registrar
5. 9 + Boys Soccer 15. Ringette Convener 25. Communications
6. Hockey Coaches Development 16. Carnival 26. Volunteer Co-Ordinator
7. Hockey Convener (8 & under) 17. Fitness Class
8. Hockey Convener (9 & 10) 18. Tae-Kwon-Do
9. Hockey Convener (11 & over) 19. Bingo
10. Hockey Director 20. Nevada
Revised April 19, 2019