TMHA will be at East End Arena on September 1st 6 - 8 pm for help or to collect payment.
Registration Fees are under FAQ- Costs on the TMHA website
Respect-In-Sport Parent Program- New Hockey Parents Only
Hockey Winnipeg announced the implementation of a mandatory
RESPECT-IN-SPORT PARENT PROGRAM
This on-line course must be completed prior to your son/daughter being registered on a team within Hockey Canada. Instructions for registration are linked below.
There is a $12.00 fee for this mandatory program
Not sure what your Respect in Sport number is?
1) click on the link for this program https://hmbparent.respectgroupinc.com/
2) click on the 'Look up Certificate' Box, enter your first and last name and the important date (it is your birthday)
3) enter your username and password
4) click on profile on the top of the page
5) scroll down that page and you will see your number or click on my certifications on the left hand side of this page
IMPORTANT!!6) ensure all your children(s) are added in your profile. ..click on child management which is also located on the left hand side underneath my certifications
7) ensure you click on the right association(TMHA)
- If your child intends to try out for AA or AAA they are still required to register with TMHA. A receipt will need to shown at tryouts for AA and/or AAA.
Note: Even if you have a Respect-In-Sport registration number as a coach, manager, safety person you must complete the RIS Parent as well.