517 Pandora Ave E
Phone: (204) 222-8013
ARENA FACILITY PROTOCOLS – ICE RENTALS
**As of Monday July 19th, per Gov Covid-19 reopening rules, 20 skater per rink.
**Coaches MUST assign no more than 10 skaters per room
1 SPECTATOR PER PLAYER and coaching staff allowed in the facility. NO EXCEPTIONS. so please don't ask staff for an increase**
**At this time there will only be Skills or Scrimmaging, NO Organized Games or Tournament games.**
Facial Masks covering chin, mouth and nose are Mandatory to enter the bldg. Mask must be worn while in dressing rooms prior and after booking until you have vacated bldg. Anyone with a medical condition restricting them from wearing a mask, must provide a written doctors note.
· Coaches/Instructors/Participants must use the self-screening tool before coming to the facility.https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
· Coaches/Instructors/Participants must stay home when ill, users are not allowed entry if they are ill with COVID-19 symptoms.
· Coaches/Instructors/Participants must be given information on social distancing protocols, hand washing, etc.
· Coaches/Instructors/Participants must adhere to all guidelines as outlined in the province’s return to play Phase 2 and Phase 3 Guidelines when released
· Coaches/Instructors will be expected to advise their participants that daily self-screening is required before attending the facility and they are prohibited from attending the camp/session if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
· Maximum group (Rink 1 = 10 participants per dressing room) (Rink 3 =8 participants per dressing room)
· Teams practicing will have 2 dressing rooms, Teams playing games will have 1 dressing rooms so players may have to take turns dressing and undressing. A Coach/Instructor must be in the dressing room with the participants at all times.
· Only washroom facilities within the assigned dressing room may be used.
· Showers are NOT to be used at this time.
Sanctioned teams must submit a list of rostered players to track attendance when entering the facility to the staff.
No participant will be allowed into the facility before their team official or instructor has arrived
Ice users must arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before scheduled ice time.
Do not congregate at the front entrance earlier than these entry times
· Upon arrival, the Arena Attendant will ask participants to use the hand sanitizer, must go directly to their dressing rooms where they should then wash their hands.
· Participants and Coaches/Instructors must follow designated pathways and remain in dressing room until the designated ice time and/or departure.
Congregating or standing in hallways or common areas is not permitted at this time.
· We ask that all users remove skates/equipment and leave the facility within 15 min so that the rooms can be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND OTHER USERS, ANY VIOLATION OF THESE PROTOCOLS BY PARTICIPANTS/ COACHES/ INSTRUCTORS/ FANS WILL RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF ALL FUTURE BOOKINGS