ARENA FACILITY PROTOCOLS – ICE RENTALS
***PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS***
ALL TEAMS AND SPECTATORS MAY ENTER FACILITY 40 MIN PRIOR TO BOOKING STAFF NEED TIME TO CLEAN ROOMS PLEASE BE KIND TO STAFF ONLY DOING THEIR JOB
Febuary 15, 2022 All participants 12 to 17 will no longer be required to show proof of vacination
18 and over must still show proof of vacination
Capacity will be back to regular capacity
MASKS ARE STILL MANDATORY
March 1, 2022 Persons entering Facility will no longer have to show proof of Vacination
MASKS ARE STILL MANDATORY
March 15, 2022 All restrictions are removed
MASKS ARE NOT MANDATORY BUT RECOMEND STILL WEARING
Please be kind to our staff
Stay safe everyone
*** NEW PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS*** Starting Dec 6, 2021 ANYONE 12 AND OLDER MUST SHOW PROOF OF AT LEAST 1 VACCINATION OR A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST (Within 72 hours) TO ENTER FACILITY TO PARTICIPATE OR BE A SPECTATOR. GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID OR STUDENT ID TO VERIFY YOUTHS IDENTITY. PROOF OF AGE FOR THOSE 11 AND UNDER. THERE IS NO EXCEPTION, SO PLEASE COME PREPARED. For more info please see the tab for Outdoor and Indoor sports and recreation. https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/prs/index.html#collapse15
SEPTEMBER 3, 2021 Children 11 and under who are not eligible to be immunized will be able to attend events and activities with a fully immunized adult."
This order is subject to change with further information from the Province of Manitoba.
Facial Masks MUST be worn when entering facility and throuout facility at all times, while in dressing and after booking until you have vacated bldg. Coaches MUST ensure players are wearing masks in the dressing rooms at all times, Ice will be cancelled if NOT following the Rules
Masks are NOT required when on the ice surface
· Coaches/Instructors/Participants must use the self-screening tool before coming to the facility.https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
· Coaches/Instructors/Participants must stay home when ill, users are not allowed entry if they are ill with COVID-19 symptoms.
· Coaches/Instructors/Participants must be given information on social distancing protocols, hand washing, etc.
· Coaches/Instructors will be expected to advise their participants that daily self-screening is required before attending the facility and they are prohibited from attending the camp/session if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
· Teams practicing will have 2 dressing rooms, Teams playing games will have 1 dressing rooms. A Coach/Instructor must be in the dressing room with the participants at all times.
· Only washroom facilities within the assigned dressing room may be used.
· Showers are NOT to be used at this time.
PARTICIPANT ARRIVAL .
No participant will be allowed into the facility before their team official or instructor has arrived
Ice users must arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before scheduled ice time, and must vacate bldg 15 minutes after booking
Do not congregate at the front entrance earlier than these entry times
· Upon arrival, the Arena Attendant will ask participants to use the hand sanitizer, must go directly to their dressing rooms where they should then wash their hands.
· Participants and Coaches/Instructors must follow designated pathways and remain in dressing room until the designated ice time and/or departure.
· We ask that all users remove skates/equipment and leave the facility within 15 min so that the rooms can be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized must vacate imediatly no loitering around
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND OTHER USERS, ANY VIOLATION OF THESE PROTOCOLS BY PARTICIPANTS/ COACHES/ INSTRUCTORS/ FANS WILL RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF ALL FUTURE BOOKINGS