Refund Policy for BaseBall:
For Learn to Play teams ONLY, a refund of the softball fees and the canteen fee will be made providing that the convener knows about the withdrawal prior to the fourth scheduled game and at least 48 hours notice is given for your canteen shift.
For other teams, a refund of the softball fees and the canteen fee will be made minus the applicable softball association fees providing that the convener knows about the withdrawal prior to the fourth scheduled game and at least 48 hours notice is given for your canteen shift.
Refund Policy for Soccer
A refund will be made providing the teams have not been formed and submitted to the appropriate association. The administration fee is non-refundable.
A refund of the soccer fees and the canteen fee will be made providing that the convener knows about the withdrawal prior to the fourth scheduled game and at least 48 hours notice is given for your canteen shift.
A partial refund of the soccer fees only will be made prior to the completion of the regular schedule for injury only to be determined by East End on a case by case basis.
Refund Policy for Ringette:
Please see the guidlines set down by the Transcona Ringette Association. www.transconaringette.ca
If you withdraw, the canteen fee will be refundable only if there is 48 hours notice given prior to your canteen shift.
The appropriate convenor must be notified and will be responsible to collect any equipment or uniforms belonging to the community clubs. The convenor will then collect the pink and yellow copies of the registration forms. The convenor will then authorize the amount of the refund to be returned by the following formula:
Time of request: 1. Prior to the first practice 100%
2. after 1st practice but before 1st scheduled game and / or Submission of team rosters to WRL?MRA 75%
3. After 1st game but before conclusion of 1st quarter of schedule 50%
4. After conclusion of the 1st quarter of the schedule No refund
Note that Administraton fees are not refundable from the Community Clubs.
Refund policy for Hockey- East End Community Club
Registration fees will be refunded to any player who has registered and then subsequently decided not to play or was unable to play. These fees will be refunded on the following basis.
For those who are trying out for high school hockey and would like to reserve a place on the community club team, a full refund less administration fees will be issued providing the appropriate convenor knows about the tryout prior to actual registration and it is indicated on the notes to coach area on the administration form. Please post date the cheque for October 1 and do not register for canteen duty etc prior to this date in case of cancelation.
For all others:
- All fees will be returned less the $25.00 administration fee
- Any costs incurred by the player will be deducted from the fees returned. These costs include fees for tryouts, administration and/or clinics.
- A pro-rated amount will be refunded based on a number of ice times and games the team has played.
- NO refund will be issued once, THREE, regular-season scheduled games have been played by the team.
- Canteen fees will be refunded only if the appropriate convenor is notified 48 hrs prior to a scheduled shift.
- Refund amounts will be held until all equipment/uniforms are returned to EECC in the same condition as issued.
The above policy is only a guideline. The EECC executive and the hockey convenor(s) will review all refunds prior to the final amount issued.