The City Of Winnipeg Public skating will run from January 7th 2023- March 19th 2023. Saturdays from 6:30 - 7:30 PM, and Sundays from 1:30 - 2:30 PM.
**Please see the event calendar for canceled dates**.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of skaters on the ice at one time.
- Skate only in the direction set by skate patrol.
- No food or drinks allowed on the ice.
- Training bars are to remain in the beginners’ area (note: no training bars provided).
- Strollers, sleighs, hockey sticks and footwear (other than skates) are NOT allowed on the ice surface.
- No throwing objects (elbow pad, gloves).
- No piggyback skating (including parents carrying their child).
- Penalty box, players’ benches are out of bounds.
- No dangerous skating (i.e. tag, crack the whip, fast skating, weaving through traffic, backwards skating, spins or figure skating).
- Cell phones are not to be used while skating, please leave the ice surface if you get a call.
- We strongly recommend the use of a CSA-approved hockey helmet and cage for all ages.
Afternoon Skate for parent & child (5 and under), and seniors will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 - 3:00 PM. starting October 13 th and running to March. There will be a Christmas break, we are following the city of Winnipeg public skatwe schedule. There will be a 30 person limit.